Volkswagen Group UK Graduate Scheme - applications for 2019 are now open.
- Ready to take the lead? It takes courage to challenge the ordinary. We’re looking for a group of exceptional Graduates who’ve got the confidence, ambition and ability to become future leaders of the Volkswagen Group UK. This structured two-year programme will give you the experience, training and knowledge you need to begin that journey. In doing so, you’ll be following in the footsteps of some of our current business leaders. If you’re driven, we can show you how to take your ideas and turn them into action.
- What’s on offer? From digital marketing to planning and analysis, the placements you’ll work on are as rigorous as they are varied. You’ll be given projects with business-critical impact from the outset, and we’ll encourage you to suggest your own initiatives – like some on out programmes you might even find yourself presenting them to our board of directors. You’ll also have the chance to shadow colleagues in other business areas and compete for one of our twelve-month international placements.
- What's in it for you? You’ll start on a £30,000 salary and get a new car worth approximately £25,000 every six months so you could be driving home from your first day at Volkswagen Group UK in a top-of-the-range product like our Volkswagen Golf (full, clean driving license required). You can also enjoy activities that reflect your interests, from new car launches in the UK and Europe to testing new models before they’re released, attending product events, to working with the community, there’s always something going on.
- Want to find out more? You’ll need to be working towards at least a 2.1 degree (of any discipline). As well as your qualifications, we look for relevant work experience, ambition and a determination to succeed. You’ll also need to have the right to work in the UK. We treat our Graduates as colleagues. That means you’ll be one of the team, your ideas will be listened to and you’ll be able to influence key business decisions. Like some of our Graduates, you might even find yourself designing and launching initiatives to be used across the Group.
- Ready to apply? Applications for 2018 are now closed.
To find out more go to https://vwgjobs.co.uk/jobs/graduates/