When you buy a Volkswagen, you get more than just a van. You get The Works.
How The Works works.
We want to make sure your business stays on the road and keeps heading in the right direction. That’s why we brought together our aftersales offering to create The Works, bringing around the clock support on selected services to you and your business. Because with Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, you get more than just a van. You get the whole weight of our operation, working with you 365 days a year1, to help your business grow.
24-hour Roadside Assistance. Replacement vehicles. Mobile servicing. Extended hours. Even, believe it or not, an Augmented Reality service. Just some of the lengths we go to keep you on the road.
Round the clock assistance.
Our fleet of 90 roadside assistance Transporters patrols across the UK, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- 41 minutes average response time2
- Roadside repair or vehicle recovery at home or at work
- Assistance at home or work
- Roadside fix rate of 86%
- Free cover for 3 years for all new vehicles3
- Unlimited mileage
- Onward travel, including loads
- Includes flat tyres, battery and mis-fuelling4
It’s not just vans.
People are at the heart of every business. And ours go to work to make sure your fleet runs at its best - and to help it grow as your business grows.
See what’s up with a service cam.
If something needs fixing, we’ll show you exactly what.
- If during regular servicing we see something that needs fixing, we will send a video showing the issue
- Work only starts once you’ve viewed the video and approved the work
- Free van health check with video
- Every Van Centre is equipped
Looking out for you.
From intelligent driver assistance technologies to comprehensive warranties, with a Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle, reassurance comes as standard - protecting you and your van.
At the top of their game
Our specially trained Technicians have a wealth of experience - and they’re working for you.
- Trained in a dedicated state of-the-art facility
- The latest tools and diagnostic equipment at their disposal
- Home-grown talent trained through our recognised apprentice programmes
- Assigned to 5 specialist technical job roles, covering all aspects of care