Bring your van in for a service between 6th and 21st December and we’ll enter your details in a prize draw, for a chance to win back the cost of your service (up to £500). Which should make for an extremely happy Christmas.
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain who are aged 18 or over, who own a Volkswagen commercial or passenger van (which is 9 years old or less at the date of service) ("Qualifying Van") and who book and pay for a service at a participating VW Van Centre on 6th, 7th, 8th, 11th - 15th (inclusive) or 18th – 21st December (inclusive) 2017. The promotion opens on 6th December 2017 and closes on 21st December 2017.
2. The promotion is open to individuals owning a Qualifying Van only. It is not open to fleet operators or services booked under a service plan. The promotion is not open to employees of Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, its agents, contractors or group companies or Volkswagen Group brand retailers, to anyone else connected with the promotion, to their families or to residents of Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
3. To enter the promotion you must book, complete and pay for a service for your Qualifying Van at a participating VW Van Centre on 6th, 7th, 8th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 18th, 19th, 20th or 21st December. You must provide a valid email address and telephone number to your participating VW Van Centre to be eligible to take part in the promotion. You will then be automatically entered into that day's draw.
4. You can find your local VW Van Centre at https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/find-a-van-centre. Note that VW Van Centres within Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man are not participating in this promotion.
5. Only one entry per registration number/Qualifying Van during the promotion period. You may enter the promotion more than once during the promotion period if you book and pay for a service for more than one Qualifying Van.
6. If you own your Qualifying Van in connection with a business, then you must have your employer's permission to participate in the promotion and to receive any prize.
7. The promotion is not available on Saturdays or Sundays.
8. There will be twelve (12) random prize draws in total – one for each working day (Monday – Friday) during the period of the promotion (i.e. one draw for each of 6th, 7th, 8th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st December 2017). All eligible entrants who book and pay for a service for their Qualifying Van (a "Service") at a participating VW Van Centre on that day will be entered into that day's draw. To be entered into the draw you must have fully paid for the Service on the relevant day.
9. There will be twelve (12) winners in total – 1 winner for each draw. Each winner will receive a prize of a rebate of the price they paid for their Service up to a maximum of £500. If a winner paid more than £500 for their Service, then they will only receive a rebate of £500.
10. Winners will be contacted by email or telephone within seven (7) days of the prize draw.
11. Winners must acknowledge their win and provide a copy of their invoice for the Service within 14 days of notification, failing which the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize for that draw to a substitute winner selected in the same way as the original winner. If requested by the relevant VW Van Centre, winners must return to the VW Van Centre where they completed their Service to receive their rebate which shall be paid to the winner in the same form which they used to pay for their Service.
12. Winners may be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to enter the promotion (including by providing a valid form of government issued ID) on request by the Promoter. Proof of purchase is required - winners will be required to provide a copy of their invoice for the Service in order to receive their prize. Rebates will be paid to winners within 7 days of the winner acknowledging their prize, providing a copy of their Service invoice and any other evidence requested under these terms. If requested by the VW Van Centre, winners must return to the VW Van Centre where they completed their Service to receive their rebate. Winners who own their Qualifying Van in connection with a business will be responsible for any tax liabilities which may arise in connection with the receipt of the prize.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final.
14. The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
15. The Promoter reserves its right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value in the event of circumstances outside of its control that make this necessary.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, foreclose or withdraw the promotion and/or the terms and conditions of entry at any time and without prior notice.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant[s] it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
18. The winners may be required to take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the competition, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional or press purposes.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to feature the name, photograph and location of the prize winner in any future marketing materials, website publications, promotions and/or prize draws.
20. Entrants must provide a valid email address and contact telephone number when their Service is booked and these details will be used to contact the winners.
21. Your personal data will be held by Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited and the VW Van Centre where you booked your Service. If at any time you wish to withdraw from the prize draw your request should be made in writing to the Promoter.
22. If there is a conflict in the terms conditions to this prize draw with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this draw, these conditions will apply.
23. Promoter: Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited of Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes MK14 5AN.
24. Entrants have a right to request a copy of information which Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited holds about them. To do so, please write to the Legal Department, Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN. You will need to complete and send a fully completed Data Protection Subject Access Request, enclose the relevant ID and a cheque in the sum of £10 made payable to “Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited”.
25. The competition and these terms and conditions (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law and any disputes or claims must be referred to the English courts. Scottish consumers may also refer disputes or claims to the Scottish courts.