This is a daily prize draw where 10 Amarok books are given away each day. In total we are giving away 50 Amarok books. To enter, participants must leave a comment stating where they would take the Amarok.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter: Promoter: Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited of Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes MK14 5AN.
2. Open to all United Kingdom residents (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland) over the age of 18.
3. Prize promotion not open to employees of Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, their agents or contractors, Volkswagen Group brand retailers and anyone else connected with the promotion.
4. The prize promotion opens at 10am 12th April 2019 and closes at 8am 17th April 2019.
5. There are 5 daily draws. The daily draw entry time is 10.00 to 08.00 the following day.
6. Internet access is required. To enter, entrants will need a Facebook account (which are free to create at http://facebook.com) and will need to register an account on the website at www.facebook.com. Entries made on Facebook will be subject to Facebook’s terms of service, https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
How to enter:
7. To enter the prize draw, let us know in the comment below the daily prize promotion post, where you would take the Amarok.
8. Entries can only be made under the daily prize promotion post and under no other post on the Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Facebook page.
9. Entrants must ensure their entry is an original work created solely by the entrant and does not include any content, material or rights owned by any third party.
10. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt only one unique Facebook account will be accepted per person, and a person can use their Facebook account to enter only once. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified from this promotion.
11. To enter from a private account, please amend your account settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted. The account should remain public for up to one week after the end of the Promotion, in order to be contacted if you are a winner.
12. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are illegible or lost, delayed or damaged online. Entries that are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions and/or that are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or otherwise defective will be disqualified.
13. The Prize: There are 10 Amarok Adventure Guides to give away each day. (50 x Amarok Adventure Guides in total).
14. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
15. The Promoter reserves its right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
16. The 10 daily winners will be drawn at random, by an independent third party, from all valid entries received between the daily opening time (10am) and closing time (8am the following day)
17. Winners will be notified via a private message on Facebook within 3 days of the daily draw.
18. Winners will have 14 days to claim their prize and provide their name, email address and mailing address for prize delivery. If a prize is unclaimed within this timeframe, the Promoter will award the prize to a runner up drawn at the same time as the original.
19. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter nor The Administrator can be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize delivery.
20. The surname and county of the winner(s) will be made available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the closing date. Participants may request their name and county is not published in the event they win by emailing email@example.com before the closing date.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, foreclose or withdraw the promotion and/or the terms and conditions of entry at any time and without prior notice.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrants it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
24. The winners may be required to take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the prize draw, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional or press purposes.
25. By submitting their entry, an entrant assigns all rights in and to intellectual property contained within their entry and in whatever form, including but not limited to within any: idea; concept; invention; improvement; text; design or image and the entrant shall provide the Promoter with all reasonable assistance to effect the proper assignment of such rights and intellectual property.
26. No purchase is necessary.
27. If at any time you wish to withdraw from the prize draw your request should be made in writing to the Promoter.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed or rendered invalid due to incorrect participant data, lack of network coverage, system, software or hardware failure or for any other reason beyond its control.
29. If there is a conflict in the terms and conditions to this prize draw with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this draw, these conditions will apply.
30. Governing Law: The Competition and these terms and conditions (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law and any disputes or claims must be referred to the English courts.
31. Facebook: This promotion is run by the Volkswagen Group. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
32. Data Protection: Your personal data will be held by Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (the "Promoter") and used only for the purpose of administering the competition in accordance with the competition Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions are the legal basis for the Promoter's processing. If you do not provide your personal data, the Promote cannot process your competition entry and cannot notify you if you are successful.
33. Data Protection: If you are a winner then the Promoter, and its third-party fulfilment agent, will delete your information after administration of prizes and related activities.
34. Data Protection: The Promoter will not disclose or share your information with any third party other than those who are engaged by the Promoter to administer the competition.