Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Pothole Healthcheck Campaign - Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promoter: Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (trading as Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles) a company registered in England and Wales with company number 00514809, whose registered office is at Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN.
2. To book a free Pothole healthcheck (“Pothole Healthcheck”), telephone your local participating VW Van Centre. VW Van Centres can be found at https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/find-a-van-centre.
3. The Pothole Healthcheck is open to residents of United Kingdom aged 18 and over, who own a Volkswagen Commercial or Passenger Van ("Qualifying Van").
4. The Pothole Healthcheck is valid for checks that are booked by 31st May.
5. The Pothole Healthcheck is subject to the capacity of participating VW Van Centres.
6. The Pothole Healthcheck is open to individuals owning a Qualifying Van. Where an individual owns a fleet of Qualifying Vans, they may be able to book more than one Qualifying Van in for a Pothole check but this is at the sole discretion of the selected participating VW Van Centre.
7. The Pothole Healthcheck covers the following:
a. Wheel and wheel nut checks
b. Wipers, washer and horn checks,
c. Lights - exterior and interior checks,
d. Glass/mirror check
e. Washer fluid check
f. Transmission check,
g. Exhaust system check,
h. Belts and levels checks,
i. Engine oil check,
j. Brake fluid check,
k. Coolant - strength and level checks,
l. Steering check,
m. Front and rear suspension checks,
n. Brakes visual check (pads and discs),
o. Front and rear brake checks,
p. Battery check,
q. Seat belt check
r. Carpet and floor mat checks
s. Tyre alignment check
t. Tyres (front left, front right, rear left, rear right and spare) check
The Pothole Healthcheck excludes any work or parts identified as necessary following the Health Check.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a Pothole Healthcheck to any person it believes is not participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour.
9. Any personal data (as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (EU)) provided by the customer will be held in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation currently in force and in line with our privacy statement and / or the privacy statement of the VW Van Centre at which you book your Healthcheck. To view The Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles privacy statement, please visit: https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/en/tools/navigation/footer/legal/privacy-policy.html. If you would like to know more about how the VW Van Centre at which you make your booking processes your personal data, please consult their website or enquire within.
10. Customers have a right to request a copy of information which is held about them. To do so, please write to the Legal Department, Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN or email email@example.com. Customers also have a right to request a copy of information from the VW Van Centre at which you book your Healthcheck as the Promoter have a separate relationship with them, please consult their website or enquire within.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter and that neither Facebook nor Twitter have any liability for any element of this promotion.
12. If, for any reason, the Pothole Healthcheck is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to reasons of, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Pothole Healthcheck, then (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) an individual can be disqualified and/or the campaign can be cancelled, terminated, modified or suspended without notice and liability to any entrant.
13. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation, in full force and effect, the remainder of the provisions.
14. The Pothole Healthcheck, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion but Scottish and Northern Irish consumers may also bring an action in the Scottish and Northern Irish courts respectively.