Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Winter Wash and Check - Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles complimentary California vehicle check promotion available to certain customers ("Healthcheck"). By participating in or redeeming the promotion, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms.
The promoter is Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, trading as Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles ("VWCV"), whose registered office is at Yeoman's Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes MK14 5AN. In these Terms "you" means the individual participating in the promotion.
If you have any queries about the promotion or these Terms then please contact us at data email@example.com
1. To book a Healthcheck, telephone your local participating VW Van Centre. VW Van Centres can be found at https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/find-a-van-centre.
2. The Healthcheck is complimentary and covers the work listed in point 6. Work and/or parts identified as necessary following the Healthcheck are not included and you will be responsible for the additional costs of any such work or parts.
3. The Healthcheck is available to residents of the United Kingdom, who are aged 18 years or over and who own a Volkswagen Commercial or Passenger Van ("Qualifying Van").
4. The Healthcheck must be booked by 31st December 2021.
5. The Healthcheck is subject to the capacity and terms and conditions of participating VW Van Centres. The Healthcheck is also subject to any additional policies or requirements imposed by VWCV or the participating VW Van Centre by notice on this website or by notice to you in connection with any Healthcheck booking (including any policies or requirements to comply with government guidelines during the current pandemic).
6. The Healthcheck covers the following:
a. Wheel and wheel nut checks
b. Wipers, washer and horn checks
c. Lights - exterior and interior checks
d. Glass/mirror check
e. Washer fluid check
f. Transmission check
g. Exhaust system check
h. Belts and levels checks
i. Engine oil check
j. Brake fluid check
k. Coolant - strength and level checks
l. Steering check
m. Front and rear suspension checks
n. Brakes visual check (pads and discs)
o. Front and rear brake checks
p. Battery check
q. Seat belt check
r. Carpet and floor mat checks
s. Tyre alignment check
t. Tyres (front left, front right, rear left, rear right and spare) check
The Healthcheck excludes any work or parts identified as necessary following the Healthcheck.
7. The Healthcheck is available to individuals owning a Qualifying Van. Where an individual owns a fleet of Qualifying Vans, they may be able to book more than one Qualifying Van in for a Healthcheck but this is at the sole discretion of the selected participating VW Van Centre.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the Healthcheck. The Healthcheck is non-transferable and non-refundable.
9. Redemption of this Healthcheck by representatives of businesses (including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies) will be subject to that business's anti-bribery policy. Representatives of a business participating in this promotion must therefore ensure that they will be entitled to accept the Healthcheck.
10. The selected VW Van Centre reserves the right to refuse a Healthcheck to any person it believes is not participating within the spirit of the offer or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The VW Van Centre reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects.
11. VWCV will not be responsible for (a) any redemption attempts which are not received due to the use of incorrect or inaccurate information, any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, or for any other reason; (b) any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of bookings at any point in the operation of the promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the operation of the promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet and/or any website; (e) any injury or damage to any person’s computer(s) or mobile device(s) which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the promotion or to download any materials in connection with the promotion; (f) any loss, damage or breach arising as a result of an event outside of VWCV's reasonable control.
12. VWCV will not be liable for any business losses that you may incur by participating in this promotion, including but not limited to lost profits, lost revenues, business interruption, loss of goodwill or business opportunity. However, nothing in these Terms shall have the effect of excluding or restricting liability for personal injury or death caused by proved negligence of the Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited nor any other liability which it would be unlawful to exclude or restrict.
13. Any personal data (as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (EU)) provided by the customer will be used, shared and held in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation currently in force and in line with our privacy statement and / or the privacy statement of the VW Van Centre at which you book your Healthcheck. To view our privacy statement, please visit: https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/en/tools/navigation/footer/legal/privacy-policy.html. If you would like to know more about how the VW Van Centre at which you make your booking processes your personal data, please consult their website or enquire within.
14. Customers have a right to request a copy of information which the Volkswagen Group United Kingdom holds about them. To do so, please write to the Legal Department, Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. VWCV reserves the right to delay, postpone, vary or cancel the promotion and/or to amend, vary or alter these Terms at any time as a result of an event outside of VWCV's reasonable control, without prior notice or compensation, to the extent it considers it necessary to do so.
16. In the event the Healthcheck is prevented from happening as planned due to the consequences of COVID-19, then the relevant VW Van Centre will contact the customer and re-arrange the Healthcheck (to the extent that is permitted in light of government measures in place at that time).
17. If any provisions of these Terms are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation, in full force and effect, the remainder of the provisions.
18. If there is a conflict in these Terms with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this promotion, these Terms will take precedence.
19. The Healthcheck and these Terms (including any non-contractual dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them), are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the courts of England and Wales. Scottish and Northern Irish consumers may also bring an action in the Scottish and Northern Irish courts respectively.