Keeping you and your business on the move
When you rely on your vehicle for your business you need to protect it with the right insurance. Whatever business you’re in, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Insurance will look after you and your vehicle.
The right cover for you
We already know your vehicle so you can count on Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Insurance to get you back on the road for your next job. Comprehensive cover means you can relax knowing that if the unexpected happens you will benefit from:
- Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Genuine Parts fitted with two years warranty (excluding windscreen claims)
- Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Approved Repairers
- Uninsured driver promise, when you make a claim for an accident that is not your fault. We’ll just need the registration number, make and model of the other vehicle, plus the driver’s details if possible
- Use your vehicle abroad, with up to 90 days cover
- Legal Helpline
Visit insurewithvwcv.co.uk for more information or to get a quote.
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Insurance is arranged by U K Insurance Business Solutions Limited and underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Complimentary Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Drive Away Insurance
We want you to start enjoying your vehicle from day one, and thanks to our Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Drive Away Insurance you can. Every new and Approved Used Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle, purchased from a Volkswagen Van Centre, comes with five days’ complimentary insurance cover, getting you on the road quickly and easily.
To help you keep your business moving forward, we will also provide you with an annual quote at the same time, with no need to provide any further details, so you can continue to enjoy all the benefits Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Van Insurance offers.
Find out more from your local Volkswagen Van Centre.
Subject to eligibility. Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Insurance is arranged by U K Insurance Business Solutions Limited and underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Gap Insurance
If your Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle is written off, your motor insurer will usually settle your claim based on the current market value of your vehicle. This could be a lot less than its original value and therefore may leave you with an unexpected shortfall.
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Gap Insurance helps to cover the gap left by this shortfall to get you back in a new Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle or help pay off any outstanding finance, lease or hire agreement.
With cover starting from as little as £349*, speak to your nearest participating Volkswagen Van Centre to find the option that’s right for you.
Please refer to the Cover Booklet for full terms and conditions, which can be found at insurewithvwcv.co.uk/gap-insurance.
- Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Gap Insurance is administered by Car Care Plan Limited and underwritten by Motors Insurance Company Limited. *£349 includes IPT and is based on 36-month Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Gap Insurance for a vehicle priced £0 - £20,000 including VAT. Participating Volkswagen Van Centres only.
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Extended Warranty
If your existing warranty is about to expire, or if you haven’t already got a warranty in place, you could get a 12-month Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Extended Warranty with a range of cover options to ensure your peace of mind. You could purchase this insurance from as little as £240 per year.
For more information, please visit insurewithvwcv.co.uk/extended-warranty/
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Extended Warranty is sold and administered by Lawshield U K Limited and underwritten by AWP P&C SA.
- Based on a customer driving a Volkswagen Caddy with less than 80,000 miles, choosing Named Component Cover with an excess of £250, to cover them for driving less than 10,000 miles, within 30 days of their existing warranty expiring. Subject to eligibility criteria. Prices are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax.
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle MOT Cover
We understand how important your vehicle is to your business – which is why we’ve introduced MOT Cover. It’s designed to give you peace of mind. Receive up to £750 towards the cost of repairs to your vehicle if it fails its next MOT test. It’s just one of the ways we’re committed to keeping you and your business running smoothly. You will need to pay the first £10 towards any claim (the excess). For more information, contact your local Van Centre.
- Your MOT Cover begins 90 days after your issue date. If an MOT becomes legally due in the first 90 days, the cover will not apply, however the following MOT will be covered. MOT Cover is underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Watford Insurance Company Europe Limited and administered by Lawshield UK Limited.